Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Black Bohemian

(Photographed by : Diana Abdiyasa, Black Hat from HK, Femmex White Bat Top, Forever 21 Dream catcher necklace, Stradivarius Jeans Shorts, Fringe bag borrowed from Lee Ly, Jeffrey Campbell FOxy Black Platform Heels)
It had been on my mind lately to experiment something much simpler than what I usually post for lookbook. Since the place is in Bali where everyone is so laid back, relaxed and care less on what they wear, so I decided to leave all my leggings, accessories aside. This look shall remind you of simplicity, bohemian, when you just wear your shorts going out with a unique little bat top. Influenced by Californian, dream catcher necklace, this has blended very well even in tropical surroundings of Bali. As much as I loved beautiful beaches, resorts in Bali, this was taken by my good friend at Ayana hotel just below the stairs where beautiful white flowers are blooming. Definitely recommending Ayana as top beautiful spots in Bali as the lobby design is so perfect that it's facing directly to the sea..




No comments: