Friday, September 23, 2011

September Photo Diary


September has always been a month of parties and celebrations each year of my life. We have some additional 'unpublished shots' from Just the way you are post, birthday cake being lit, smiling faces of friends, me non-stopping pose with Jeffrey Campbell Lita which my sister got it too in black leather. Passing by H&M store, food, night time at the new Louis Vuitton store at Marina Bay sands. Currently I cannot wait til October, when I'll be finally 22 :)










3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look incredible, love those orange shoes. just found your blog and love it!!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Liana Wibowo said...

@Steffys : thank you for visiting and commenting!! happy that you love my blog :)))

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are great!!!