Saturday, October 15, 2011

SPAIN


My life these days only revolving on deadlines for my school interior works that drive me crazy. Sleepless nights, coffee cups basically filled in my days daily up to the point that I didn't even make any time to make new post for this blog. So since I got free time, here I go making the third post for this October.

Sometimes, when you are in a stressful situation, you have to think positive. I too, as the stress from my school works get higher each day, I tell myself, "Today we work hard, next month we party hard!" WORK HARD, PLAY HARD. If this month of October filled with work, next month I'll be having much fun during 2 weeks to Spain! So after finishing a presentation at school, I found these stunning Spain images while browsing tumblr. It covers the magnificent, vibrant city and some inspiring Spain street fashion..
(Credits for further image editing by fashionfelice)




 





1 comment:

Style Servings said...

Great photos!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/