Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hu'u Bar in the afternoon

Hu'u Bar is one of the last bars that I went to before I return to Singapore. I heard from my aunt that it had been a while in Bali and the place is nice to chill but then after I came in to the place I think differently. This bar isn't as "great" as how I expected it to be.. The price is relatively high, there is no view sadly so I kinda like Potatohead more. But I loved how the use decoratives here like chandeliers, fishes running before the flowing water, such a relaxing moment!
When I go bars these days in the afternoon, I feel lazier to wear summer dresses, and opt to blouse and shorts. I got my blouse and shorts from Femmex, I love how the blouse is baggy which makes it comfortable and casual. 
Stay tune for the two last posts coming soon for my Bali trip!
















No comments: