Saturday, March 31, 2012

Trend Report : Peplum Dress


The "Peplum Dress" is celebrated through Peter Som and Tory Burch Fall 2012 Ready-to-wear Collection. I really loved the simplicity of the white minimalistic peplum Dress Peter Som created as it really enhances the womanly curves and loved the dark green sequined top in Tory Burch collection. So due to the trends, as I got my inspirations to wear Peplum Dresses, I went on search to find the right Peplum in Singapore stores. The best discovery will goes to the Zara pink Peplum Dress! The color of the dress is really pretty, with soft color and textures which enhance every girl's feminine side. I truly love the fit as you can see in the photos here.

However, I did not agree with the price of SGD199 which makes me think twice before getting it. Another alternative will be the orange or white Peplum dresses from Topshop which price will be cheaper in comparison. Which one do you prefer? Zara or Topshop?
















3 comments:

mestizay said...

i personally love the Peplum trend!
Love your dress.:)

Liana Wibowo said...

thank you!

.sabo skirt. said...

These are beautiful collection! They all look awesome.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com