Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Birthday 2012

Dear readers,

Sorry for not updating for such a long time and really thankful for your support of viewing, following and commenting this blog all the time :) I just got a new interior design job around 2 months ago and it kept me really busy. Ever since, I don't have much spare time to take photos, to arrange my outfits and plans any new updates for my lookbook. But last month I did go out to nice places for my birthday and I'm about to blog about it today! This is for my birthday anniversary, I am wearing a dress from LABELLAVITA, an online shop based in Singapore. It is a really simple beige bodycon dress which you can find HERE!

I went to celebrate few times with my friends and this is just the first part in Salt Grill and Sky Bar located in ION Orchard Singapore. It is a really nice place which gives you a high-end, classy ambiance. The second part of my party is located at Novus, a restaurant at National Museum of Singapore. I am wearing a Zara Jacquard dress with Silver necklace I got few months back. All heels worn are by Steve Madden. Enjoy the scroll of photos!




















3 comments:

Putri Valentina said...

Beautiful place and you makes me hungry :D
found u on lookbook dear :D
love ur style and post :)

Btw would u like to follow each other? please let me know if u want dear :D

nice post !:D

Unknown said...

hello, i am currently doing a research project for L'Oreal for the possible launch of a new product range in south east asia. i am looking for people to collaborate with to gain an understanding of this market, please contact me for further information. many thanks, alexandra

Liana Wibowo said...

THank you all for visitng fashionfelice and commenting

Thank you for loving my style and your interest for the Loreal launch. You can email me about the project if you wish to