Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rendezvous Hotel and MBS with my Dad

It is 9.18 pm in Singapore and I am writing this blog to share my family memories in my blog. Actually my Dad came to Singapore 2 weeks ago, but since this is a new blog I decided to post photos that is quite recent (well I consider 2 weeks ago as recent though :)). We had a lot of fun staying at Rendezvous Hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. Here are some shots taken in the room!





I was posing many times in that afternoon with Baby-C until the toilet too, teehee. Anyway, afterwards we head to Marina Bay Sands as my Dad never visit this place before. At the second photo below is the picture of me and my Dad heading to the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. It is a bright sunny day and a hot day in Singapore, as you can see I am wearing less make up here because this is not meant for Lookbook photoshoots.






Lastly, let me introduce my sister, Lee Ly who is my great friend, the person I will tell all my secrets with and my ex roommate. She is also mainly my photographer for some of my looks. Finally June is coming up, hope that June will be a better month of everyone! Good Night!

No comments: