Saturday, June 11, 2011

FEMMEX Stylish "Wing" Ring








Dear readers,

As now I have become one of representative for a brand named FEMMEX, I will represent you one of their items which definitely goes as one of the best accessories I ever have! Just at the first look, this ring has been different and catches my eye than the rest of the rings in the store. It has got a nice wing look, the fit is amazing, unique, bold, a great statement ring I would say and you guys totally should get this for this summer.

When I try to match this, it doesn't need much assistance and simply will fit in with any type of rings you got. The wing is wide, yet in thin and sleek in terms of thickness. It's not heavy, lightweight which follows the design concept "wing". To buy this ring, visit FEMMEX site at http://www.xfemmex.com/pages/shop-femmex




No comments: