Thursday, June 23, 2011

BORN THIS WAY : MARY-KATE OLSEN











Back to the time of Junior High School, Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen have been my idols. Looking after their pictures now, remind me of how different their style is now compare to the past when I would spend hours and playing the same CD of So Little Time drama. The present style of Mary Kate Olsen is eccentric, definitely added onto my list of style icons. Praises go to her hairstylist for creating Mary-Kate's flowing, hippie hairstyle which looks so abstract, messy yet cool. I adore her boho- chic style and her choice for dresses in these photos, truly giving elegance, flowing clothing with heavy mixed accessorizing which makes her look amazing!
BEST STYLE OF THE DAY : Picture no 5! (simple, flawless...)

--NANA--

No comments: