Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unboxing Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Platform Heels

Indeed there are many things sent to me this month. The first thing is an IPAD 2 and yesterday I got a packet from USA for Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Heels. The IPAD2 isn't for me though, my uncle in Indonesia asked me to order it online here since it offers free shipping, feeling pretty excited when I open the door seeing a box for me to open as a surprise.

In the package, as seen in the photo, inside the box, you will find an Original Jeffrey Campbell Shoe Box. I have been searching Jeffrey Campbell stores everywhere in Singapore with only finding some of the pieces in ActuallyActually Shop. Sadly none of them carries Litas, Foxy or Mariels. So I decided to order online at REVOLVE CLOTHING since it offers free shipping in Singapore Dollars with 5 - 10 days track shipping. At first, I feel nervous, "Is this Foxy as nice as what I saw in the photos?" "Is the shoe size right for me?" "Is it comfortable or a total regret?" Happily I am announcing that this shoe is incredible, comfortable, with damn high platform heels (It's the highest shoes for me so far!) and it fits my size! It is not heavy as what it seems, trust me, it's lightweight! My concern only goes to when I am climbing uphill, due to the platform I need to walk real careful so I won't cause damage to the wooden heel. Here's pictures!


Provided with the last picture, my other shoe that left a toe infection right now on the left foot :( It hurts when wearing them sometime on a regular basis like how I wore it 5 days a week. But afterall it's a very nice shoes!
Charles & Keith Brown Wedges!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are lucky to have your Foxy fits perfectly to you. i heard many comments suggested us to take a half size smaller than we normally does, what's yours? what would you suggest?

Liana Wibowo said...

Hi! My size would be size 7. At first I'm afraid that it won't fit nicely but happy that it is very comfortable and wearable for daily uses. Of course it'd be best if you got any Jeffrey Campbell store nearby so you could try them.But if you can't, maybe you can try to order at Revolve Clothing as they offers free shipping and free returns? You may try ordering half size smaller first and if anything happens you can just return and exchange them. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!thanks for your suggestion. May I know what is your size for Charles & Keith and/or Zara heels? May it helps for comparison

Liana Wibowo said...

My size for Charles & Keith heels is 37. Hope it helps :)

Anonymous said...

thanks dear! btw, you have a very nice blog. keep working it up ;)

Oscar Delahoya said...

Hi Liana, I found you are pretty much interested with Jeffrey Campbell shoes and I also felt you found much difficulty in exploring Jeffrey Campbell shoes at you region. We Solestruck can offer you promo if you are purchasing Jeffrey Campbell shoes from www.solestruck.com

Anonymous said...

Hi I also bought something from revolve clothing because of the free shipping! May I know how long your shoes took to reach you?