Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Behind the scenes of "Just the way you are"

The three of us went to Botanical gardens that day in a mid hot sunny day. I planned to wear the outfit with red blazer but then it turns out to look complicated so I just wear simpler outfits instead. Introducing another lookbooker, our model, Stephanie Suhanda which you can find her in lookbook, we will sometimes collaborate, pose together with the help of our dear photographer,Dimas. If you follow my blog since May, you will know that most of my photos are taken by him. He's almost like my fixed photographer, yet I'm much thankful for his patience to always supporting and helping whenever I need it. Here are behind the scenes of the shoots!!

 
 


3 comments:

mestizay said...

Love your style! New follower here.;)

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Liana Wibowo said...

Dear mestizay! thank you for becoming a new follower :) appreciate it

Nana Radhiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.