Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Just the way you are"

(Photographed by : Dimas Kelvianto. Vintage Straw Hat, Vintage white blouse, Femmex Jeans ripped shorts, Femmex Yellow Chain Bag, Vintage balloon necklace, Random Love & rose ring, Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Taupe Suede)
I knew that there are many people who are not confident about themselves. Those girls who think they look ugly and have low self esteem, I wish that they gather their confidence and carry themselves higher. "You're amazing just the way you are"... You didn't need anyone to say "You're pretty" nor you need to be popular to receive beautiful title. You are already beautiful, if you believe it from the inside. Perhaps my outfit isn't directly related to "just the way you are". But I believe that even if I wear just the simplest clothes like a white blouse, a shorts I got from FEMMEX plus a boots with such a casual, simple look I believe that "I still look beautiful.. Just the way I am..."

HYPE THIS ON LOOKBOOK.NU:
http://lookbook.nu/look/2396333-Just-the-way-you-are




3 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh your style is so incredible!!! love love love, you have a new follower xxxx

Baby Budget Blog said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the hat, love that little yellow bag! Would you like to follow each other?

www.plentyforpennies.com

Liana Wibowo said...

@Karin : Thank you dear! :))) luv yours too
@Baby L: thanks, you can get the bag at Femmex website!