Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unveiling St Regis and Happy New Year!

From here on I will be posting on Bali trip as I am currently returning to my hometown. This is taken at St Regis Bali, the place is stunning, full with tropical designs as the wood structures with white curtains standing almost symmetrically under sunset. The hotel too has a beautiful beach along with wedding place in front of the villa. I could imagine how lovely the wedding is if anyone choose to marry here :) So if you plan to visit Bali soon, check out this Hotel!
 As for my clothes, I am re-using my old Bamboo blonde slit black maxi dress, sadly I pair it with some blue flip-flops which doesn't make any sense. My laziness to wear heels in here coming as in Bali you'll walk in rocky road, grass and perhaps will ruin your shoes. So I relax myself with these flip-flops! Anyway readers, Happy new year as 2011 coming to an end today! And see you in fashionfelice in 2012!












No comments: