Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Turi Beach the Villa


This post will be pictures in showcasing the beauty of Turi Beach. I like the colors of the beach, very clean and a  mixture of greens and blue altogether with the beige yellowish sand. I remembered being carried away, falling down from the banana boat numerous times. I remember when I enjoyed the sun seeing some of my pals swimming in the pool and playing ukulele. The villa is almost similar to Bali, they rises beautifully in the morning





















3 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post! Love it ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Liana Wibowo said...

@karina : sure, follow my blog?

Julian Tanoto said...

loveee the pretty beach ! <3

Journal J